Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yea!


My laptop computer missed Sigit apparently. It behaved well while processing start-up. I tried to convince him that I heard croaky noise just before went dead. He smiled while convincing me that everything would be okay. And it is! He made a few minor setting to lessen the burden in the start-up process. Ugh I don’t know…

Actually I had decided to buy a new one if this one turned out crashed. I don’t think a computer survives a ‘second chance’ after major crash. I had selected Fujitsu Lifebook I had been eyeing since long. But after watching my darling back to normal, I didn’t have the heart to dump. Hoo hoo.. it has served me two years, traveling with me to many places. I would not turn away from you. I’m back. A friend believes that my love for antique makes me seldom update my gadgets. True. I have 8 years old car, more than 4 years old cellphone (and one older counterpart), and more examples :-)

So I’m happy to have my darling back while I’m thankful to my old fling too – my old desktop computer – that had served me during the uncertain circumstance. I bathed the body a bit so it becomes shiny clean now. I should look after it well. Now I’m waiting for Sigit to bring me an external hard-disk for back-up. No more delay. Do it now!

I visited Frangipani shortly before home. Again, I feel good to see the business again. I have different feeling. And more, I still have in mind to start a little shop in Monkey Forest in Ubud. I keep thinking about it and the stuffs I visualize to sell. I hope my friends don’t become bored of my ideas. I sent text messages every now and then sharing ideas that keep popping up.

I could not wait till I return to Ubud soon. Mariko too is excited to see me very soon there. She has a long to-do list. Yea!