It’s the baggage.

I think I feel overwhelmed by the amount of stuffs from Frangipani that I could not stay in Pallava longer than ten minutes but then I keep thinking about what should do and how. My childhood friend thought I’m tough, in fact I feel like chicken that wanting to close eyes to shut off reality. I need to regroup.
What do I need? Time? Staffs? Spirit? Ideas? Companion? Discipline? All.
I don’t do much today but have good ideas for tomorrow to clear up the to-do list. Actually I reset everyday but hardly got there. I feel like tourists I observed from Neru. They walked hastily carrying big fat bags (must have destination) or walked slowly with nothing and no destination. That’s holiday!
In my case, I could do both. Hastily with so much in the baggage or slowly with less but both with no destination. I'm not on holiday!
Let’s see what I can do tomorrow…
Picture of the deceased’s 'baggage' carried and burned as part of a cremation ceremony.