It’s only two.

Observing and listening to people the past days, I came to a conclusion while I was in the shower this morning. Basically, we only have two major issues in life: financial and relationship. And those two are related. No money, no honey; too much money, too much honey. It’s laws of nature.
It’s strange that the past days some friends from the past asking about how I am now. It’s a bit bothering me because people are curious to know but come to think about it positively, I should see that they care. I had decided not to share much especially with not so close friends so I feel annoyed when they demanded more updates. My good friend said that they are not my friends. They should have stopped and given me privacy to share a little or all. I hadn’t thought about the ‘not so nice’ gesture, I could only see after my friend reminded me how a real friend should behave. Uh.
I sat in Pallava trying to get things done when my friend and I talked about again… the two major life issues. I took time to talk it out with him, not seriously, but hilariously. My funny spiritual friend. A friend that I could hate and hug without feeling afraid to lose. I could not start working with him around so it’s good that lunch time had come.
Had had lunch together, he’s on with his agenda and I worked half afternoon moving things in Pallava with Pak Agung. We worked quickly. I liked working with him, he is as quick as lightning. Later my good friend told me that he also liked to work with me. He was in panic once when he hadn’t heard from me almost one year – a year before I decided to move to Ubud. It’s so nice to know that I have ‘a place’ in someone’s daily life.
So I’m satisfied with my progress today. Anticipating a reward does me good. I’m racing with time in finishing a task list before my next travel. I look forward to doing more tomorrow in Pallava. It’s Friday again?
Picture of kerbau in Bali Zoo.