Friday, August 8, 2008

It’s a swing.


So this is the date that people have been waiting for? I believe many people have chosen today as their wedding day. Lucky number? I didn’t wait for the day, I only realized when I saw nice numbers on my cell phone screen. Hm… nice. My good friend had picked 9.9.99 for his shop opening. I like that better. Ultimate number!

Anyway, I feel relaxed since awoke. It’s so nice. I awoke smiling! I enjoyed bed and front yard longer waiting for the sky to be a bit lighter. It’s so luxurious. I looked forward to spending the day… at home.

I was productive in the morning, as usual, but then spent most of the day finishing a book I started from my last travel. I long for reading and indulging myself with things I like doing. Ubud is quiet again. That’s not my excuse of not tending Neru but… ehm I’d like to give myself a break too.

Tomorrow is another weekend. I’m thinking about my life in remote kampong. My face becomes sensitive the past days that I need a cream to ease. I could only get the cream in Denpasar, if the pharmacy has. An hour drive, an impulsive shopping that might follow a cream for sensitive skin… I need to plan it well.

Picture of a well-known swing in Tenganan.