l a z y b l u

Today I was in my top lazy. I got up before 6:00, was in computer for awhile, then adhered artworks to books, did yoga, tried to lay-out,… by noon I realized.. I hadn’t done anything.
I had to go to FRA, that’s my statement since yesterday. Instead, I lied down in bed and thinking.. I have no drive. No drive at all to do biz. I stayed in bed, fully awake, busy thinking,… Why is this happening? I lose my passion. I tried to sort out what bothers me.. I could not.. I tried to project a nice place to go. I could not.. I tried to set my appetite to watch movie. I failed..
I showered late but it was good. Ideas flowing again, I finished an artwork for IF then tried to make another one… Like addiction…
My resolution for tomorrow is.. I have to beat my laziness!