Saturday, August 19, 2006

Going Solo



I thought it’s Sunday today. I got up more excitedly knew that today is still Saturday. I tried to sketch but I preferred to glue the finished artworks to book first. I liked the process: measuring, taping, then writing date and caption. But hey, no time to cut today. I have to pack after, again, doing ‘hard’ yoga.

I enjoyed myself selecting batik to wear. It was like recollecting memories because each batik has own ‘story’: where and when was bought, where and when was worn,.. Each cloth can also tell its ‘age’ thru the technique and material used. I love batik.

Packing also gives me opportunity to ‘shop’ in own closet. I found some nice tops I never wore. I’m only creative with what I see, I don’t always remember that I still have ‘stock’ for creation. I shall shop in my closet more in the future.

It’s not easy to pack for less than 24 hours trip he he. I don’t want to pack too many, but I’m afraid of my combination (because I always have new combination)turned out to be uncomfortable ha ha. Girl! Okay, I decided to take two set for option. It’s thin cloth anyway. Done!

Picture of little me wearing Minang outfit.