Thursday, August 31, 2006

Befriend With Self


Today I chose to befriend with self. I felt good when starting the day. I felt so good because I know that I have done the best for my loved ones. I am satisfied!

My morning was highlighted by my first collaboration artwork with an artist from Chile. He sent me the file only this morning after working out on mine the last 24 hours. I felt touched. Someone I don’t know offered me friendship? I called the work LaNación. It’s about two nations.

I did my chores. Lots of thing to do. I consciously planned the order of my eating frog. I learned that I tend to hop from one project to another I find on the way. So if something stops me, I don’t finish a project but leaving some half-done projects.

In some cases, I felt ‘itchy’ to move to the next project, but NO. I concentrated on one at a time. It was surprised me that I could finish the big frog less than two hours. I could have finished more ugly frogs every day. Grr..

I finished an artwork before dark for IMT. I liked to explore new supplies. Nice challenge!

I talked to a staff too. I feel a competition in the air since the other staff came from maternity leave. I have placed her with PEN. Good deal, nice boss; but today I heard that she still wants to work for me. Four is too much for a small house. Oh I don’t know. Being nice is not always easy.

Also, my ex staff in Ubud texted me yesterday about the possibility to rejoin. I like her but no business these days and one staff is enough. I tried to show my concern but still I feel that she expects more. She left me last year for an opportunity. Well, I have to set the border. I think I deal more with my feeling to free myself from the ‘burden’.

Befriend with self is best. Also with my fluffy clean counterpart shown in photo, Chiko.