Sunday, August 6, 2006

Any moment could be..


I had nice morning with one more collage. I didn’t have idea but I needed to create something. I brought two Architectural Digest magazines from PLV. Perfect. I browsed the pages to gather ideas. I didn’t want to draw this morning, not enough time.

I like my ‘different’ style of collage; new theme, old style. Romanza got nice comment from a good friend. I submitted the artwork to IF, I hope someone will come up with something

I got shocking news this morning. My neighbor passed away. I thought it was his old mom. He was a choreographer with busy studio in the opposite of my house. I observed his activities ‘unintentionally’ because my desk is by the window. The last time I saw him was on the day I left for Bali. He looked well that morning.

When I lost my uncle last month, I recalled the last time I saw him two weeks before he passed away. He was standing by his gate and looked healthy although thin. That made me thinking that any moment could be the last time. It reminds me of treasuring every moment of my life with people I know (and don’t know). Be always nice because it may be the last time..

I didn’t do many in PLV. It was not an inspiring moment to work. I’m not really happy but what can I do? Drop the baggage. I plan to come again in the next few weeks and spend more time in Ubud. I really need to get connected with the place and the biz. I was detaching too long.. Reconnecting?

I’m in airport now, longing for my nest. Five day travel is convenient. Enough time to spend in a new place and the right time to miss the comfort of a nest. I have plans for the days ahead. The fruit of a trip.

Photo of a small pond with moss in front of my room in Ubud.