i d l e
Hey I’m idle today. I walked like robot cleaning bedroom. It was good. I also cleaned a pile of junk letters. Everything went straight to trash bin. Hard to believe that companies spend lots of money on printing which people don’t even look at. Or it’s just me? I keep one nice hard cover of an invitation from my credit card (invitation to buy two carats of diamond?) I tore the invitation. It’s a nice golden paper that could be perfect for standing frame. I plan to make simple collage to give away. Recycling.
I enjoy myself today. I didn’t work. It leaves a bit of feeling guilty of not doing more for biz. And yesterday when I did the list, the volunteering part hit me. I never did big thing. I went to orphanage (cleaning and talking to the kids) but I never involved in real raising fund like RAD and her White Collar Care. I read her proposal for celebrating Independence Day in Pangandaran. Oh. What a big thing she does after Yogya trip.
Even now my magazine with six CDs has made its turn three times probably. Like robot.. on and on and on.. So the ears that listen..
Photo of old wooden utensils from Tana Toraja I bought in Bali last week.