Thursday, August 10, 2006

i list..


My simple happiness today is.. I found two nice sketch books for my collage. One is longer than A4 (I don’t know the ‘technical’ size) so I don’t have to cut my work to fit the page. I can even write caption below the artwork. Perfect. The other one is A4 size and black page! It’s not really the size I looked for but.. okay.. I can think of how to use.

I’m a bit worry about the book because I’m quite productive lately and the two books I used now are bought in Singapore. I need to find a complement before I finish them. So calm now :-)

My other happiness is to have lunch with RAD. My energizer. We were bubbly with ideas and didn’t have enough time as usual. But okay.. I always enjoy our exchange: positive and productive. I hope I can meet her again tomorrow evening for a show. We both left the plan ‘hanging in the air’, let the mood decides for us tomorrow.

My miracle is.. I managed to “bite my tongue” not to reply to a not-so-nice text from a cousin. I know she joked but.. it’s negative. I’m not happy with that and decided not to reply at all. I stopped the turn-takings. What an art to keep positive attitude..

And this evening I bless my luck to have a friend like PEN. I ‘dragged’ her to come with me to a lecture in Heritage library tomorrow. I have planned to come since I knew about the lecture, but then I really have to go because the Chairwoman asked me to bring a dish of savory. No escape. Of that reason, I need to be there before 9:30 and it’s PEN’s tennis day. She decided to shorten her tennis time to go with me. She didn’t let me go by cab. What a sweet friend she is, isn’t she?

And finally, my staffs that look after Chiko who suffers of stomach ache these days. I know that my staffs care for him is genuine, not because of my order. AD took him to vet, IJ and ER watch his diet and medicine intake. They update me with the progress. Again, I could not be luckier.

That’s my list of daily miracles today.

Photo of my Rocket artwork.