Senseless vs. Success

The past few weeks I observed people’s (including myself) sensitivity. Well, I didn’t do it intentionally. I observed cases and how people react to it.
I’m very sensitive to smell – good and bad. I can instantly detect if smell changes. But not many people, they don’t take this sense ‘seriously’ like any smell is the same. Hm.
There’s one incident, someone stepped on my toe and said that he didn’t know (didn’t feel?). Okay, maybe I have too flat thin toe that no one feels its existence ha ha..
And the most annoying thing is feel-less. Like one cannot feel what other feels -- just take the face value. Listen to someone’s need is easy; listen, then translate it into action. Done. But that’s not what I feel about listening. Sensing what one’s unexpressed need is more important. Now I become more complicated.
I’m not talking about other people then. I observed myself. I focus on things I like too much sometimes. So hard to divert, to share the attention. It’s good in a way that I have the focus but then I may… annoy people.
___________________________________________
I wrote above this afternoon. I must say.. I didn’t know what came to mind. I just wrote.. Strange ha ha.. I might be half asleep..
I could not believe myself. Today I final touched one collage and produced two fabulous collages. It’s been awhile I’m not satisfied with my artworks. Awkward. But today I’m successful to be a bit outside the box by using plain colored background. It looks nice. Object becomes well exposed. I’m lucky in Life of A Woman, I got the best material from one magazine. All fell into places. I love it.
And today I also found myself able to capture people’s characteristics – which amazed me. I never thought I could do even in the simplest way like I do now. I got the confidence after I made Lovely Short. A friend who suggested me to capture self said that Lovely Short is me. I thought and still think so.
This evening I made lower part of my closest friends in art group. NIE, PEN, RIT, AMA, and myself. I’m not good in face but I could try other part :-) I dare to say I’m 98% successful. I was amazed looking at the (half) bodies. I measured them well to be in the right proportion and pictured everybody’s style (dress, shoes, handbag). And what I like about it is.. I finished the artwork in two hours (including dinner). Now I know, I could work faster if I have strong idea. Of course, who can’t?
So that’s my day. I spent with collage and computer, vice versa. Also, I answered THREE art challenges!!
I am productive and found about myself more today!! Happy!!!
Photo of Let's have lunch! collage.