I made it!!

Another social day. I went lunch with KAT, RIT and AMA. KAT is new here, not yet a year but she already traveled back to the US six times for a business she runs. She said she feels tired and wants to settle down in Jakarta this summer. This is not ordinary summer for me. I have friends around! At least more than I used to have in other summers.
We had lunch in a Japanese resto near PS mall. Nice resto. We did not eat much. In the end, we were all surprised. This is when we missed PEN who used to pamper us with variety.
And the whole conversation was about what is happening in Mid East. Ehm.. I don’t like to share my political opinion. It’s something I observe, not to comment. But nice to hear people’s opinions, different than what I read in newspaper.
Just before we ended, KAT invited us to join first meeting of a new organization she participates to promote women artists in Indonesia. It’s National Museum of Women in the Arts in DC’s project. Very interesting.
We stopped by a supermarket before home. I always enjoyed supermarket I seldom went to. It’s a huge supermarket in CBD. I enjoyed the stuffs except many come in big packages. Nice visit!
Driving home was a challenge. I felt very hungry!! Ha ha. I imagined what to eat while driving. Got home; I hurriedly washing face n else, changed and went straight to fridge. Oh. What happened with me? Then I passed out for half an hour after checking emails and blogs. So tired like an old woman. He he.
And, my day was ended nicely. I’m so happy to know that my artwork (shown in photo) is in this week’s Spotlight in IMT (July 13). That’s something! I was kind of predicted that this time my artwork would be highlighted. I made it! Yay!