Monday, July 31, 2006

Kiss kiss


I don’t like to say goodbye to Mama. I know her feeling. I would just kiss her twice and go. And today I felt worse, I had to say goodbye to my baby DHA too. Hoo hoo.. Like usual, I didn’t look back. TET who drove me to airport told me how sad they looked. Uuh.. Please don’t tell me!

10:20 flight is convenient in a way. I didn’t have to rush in the morning but it’s still early to fly. But arrived home in Jakarta around 14:00, I felt like the day has gone. I felt tired and didn’t want to go out.


Malang trip was not in plan. I ‘forgot’ that I’m going to Bali on Wednesday so I didn’t combine the trip although it could be time, energy, and cost efficient. I was too lazy to pack for one week and want to attend jewelry study group tomorrow. No choice, I had to go back to Jakarta.

I’m happy to have decided to go to Malang. Nice to be with close friends and see how Mama and DHA doing. They didn’t get along very smoothly. Fifty five years difference. Many generation gaps. I tried to talk to each side but I was hardly ‘accepted’ either. I belong to other generation. So I just enjoyed them ‘negotiating’ what each other wanted. Tough. They should be okay..

So here I am in Jakarta. I plan to do my monthly duty today because I have full day tomorrow. I will also tidy my two new collages from Malang. I hope I have time to make more collages today.

Photo of Mama’s greenhouse project in the garden.