Pushed Me More
Now I really need more than 24 hours a day. I lose time to read (hardly spent more than ten minutes for newspaper), to write poetry, to exercise,… forget about watching DVD and TV show. What did I do?
I slept four hours last night. It’s getting shorter now. It’s only one study group and new art activities.. but time seemed slipping away. Ehm.
Broadband is still down. Technician has called and asked me to reset this n that while he reset in his end. Nothing happened. I think I have to wait till tomorrow. With dial-up, blogging took very long time. Another thing that consumed my time.
I defeated self today. I was invited by ex office friend to a party he had for son. I didn’t see him since I left office eight years ago. I knew I had to go but.. today was Sunday and it was hot out there.
Traffic was fine. His house was easy to find too. I met some old friends who already have at least two kids. They looked different, more mature sure, but different. They laughed at me. They said… time stops with me. Yea.. my life don’t change much. No extra responsibilities. More fun for sure.
So I’m happy that I have decided to go. Getting home, I collected my materials and worked on new object. A bit tricky to make, I needed my toes to hold the cord. I was sweaty to keep it straight. I believe every object would be new to me, in technique and idea; I have to be ready to learn anything new every time.
I’m happy with my second artwork. I have three others waiting. Still I haven’t come with comprehensive idea for my Buddha. It may come later.. Meanwhile, please enjoy Dress Me Up.
Photo: This is party in Banten with fresh-cut banana hanging on a pole -- ready to consume.