Waiting For A Kick
I always thought big when I didn’t have time. Once I had time? All big plans were gone.
I emptied my schedule today for big things. Good start. I got up around 6:00. Early bird catches worms. Did morning ritual. Not many new except what you saw above. Belinha gave me idea. I tried to make one with the late Cici’s pictures. Small pixel I made with O2.
I made one paper collage, very simple, before spending time with Ida. Scrubbing. She came just in time I needed to pamper self. I felt fresh after lunch. Still it didn’t kick me to do something.
I made new creative mess with new brass cups I got last Sunday and empty glass containers ex niece's baby food and Starbuck coffee. I poured seed beads from its plastic bag into the containers and placed beads in an old plate. I made materials ready to be explored and created nice atmosphere using vintage stuff. Still, it didn’t kick me to start something.
I planned to print. I have cut and pasted, and tidied the pages. Still, it didn’t kick me to print something.
I looked around living room and spent thirty minutes watching my broken TV (black line under disproportionate image). It’s broken again the last few weeks. The last time, four years ago, repair-man told me that TV was broken because of low usage. Ha ha.. Yea, only a few hours a week. Not more than five hours in total. Poor TV, not enough audience.
Now what? A book is sitting in front of me. Calling. Shall I listen to it or waiting for another kick to do something?