Friday, July 7, 2006

Slashed!


Friday. I wanted to stay at home but I wanted to go out. I was in battle all morning while doing my morning chores (hooray! I managed to delegate my mopping chore to staff..)

I gave in. I texted RAD before yoga. My day depended on her because I didn’t want to see friend other than RAD. I texted her R u thinking of me? She replied when I was already sweaty. Yes. Lunch? Great, she bit my bait.

I chose our favorite mall, PI. She asked me to meet earlier. Aha.. she had nothing to do. Perfect. I finished one project (series of three) before prepared self to go. I came just in time. We chose Malaysian cuisine (again, for me). I didn’t eat much.. We talked non-stop for two hours. It was almost 14:00 and she didn’t check the time at all. Good.

We walked the shops. She bought one top. Then checking my skirt shop. Oh so nice to go with girlfriend. We bought two identical skirt and trousers. We giggled. We have uniform! She’s off after the shop. I continued to another shop who had sale. More long-sleeves tees for me. I like this brand’s tee. Covered but.. sexy cut! Perfect.

I did supermarket before went home. Traffic was good but I felt tired. I could only finish one more artwork from the series then I realized something.. My eyes. I could not work with tungsten lamps anymore. The other day I worried because I could not see letters in Ubudblu clearly. Ehm.. Sign of something?

So here I am now; trying to do more artwork with.. limitation. I may make paper collage. Belinha’s works are so inspiring. Shame on me. Don’t have the patience..


Photo was taken in a shop in Little India - Singapore.