W e l l

I forgot that Malang is cold in dry season. I was chilled last night. The reunion took place under tent in university parking space. Not many friends from my year attended, only a few. The reunion was for year 1960-s to 2000-s. I only recognized some of my seniors. They remembered me of course although I thought I was not popular :-) I think they remembered me more as Papa’s daughter. Papa was professor in the university. Hm..
I mingled with BSD, NDA and some male friends (yea.. none of female friends). Seniors had funny games and enjoyed so much singing. I was on stage when group 1980-s was called to perform a show. My male friends sang dangdut hoo hoo… I stood in the back… joged! Ha ha..
It was fun. I went home around 23:30, chilled. I wore short sleeved top and long wrap skirt (glad.. safe from mosquito).
I checked two art challenges this morning and decided to answer one. It took awhile to think of something until I saw Yu Sih (Yu = big sister) – Mama’s helper – passed. She is a perfect model for my collage with “clean” as theme.
My girlfriend came over and chatted with Mama. We went out with DHA to have rujak petis for lunch. We went to a new kedai not far from home. It’s a clean garage of someone’s house. We saw a well inside a room (shown in photo). Strange. DHA giggled. He enjoyed the experience. He observed how the ladies prepared the food. And good to know that he liked… cow’s lips (cingur)!!