Sad Summer

Yes quiet Friday. I didn’t do many but stayed quiet. A staff helped me to do major decluttering in the morning that left me less for the day. Good.
I planned to do 3-D artwork that has stopped the past few weeks. But not enough kick to do. Glad RAD asked me to have lunch. I didn’t have much time, just ran and met her. Nice chat for two hours. She’s going to earthquake site this evening. I admire her spirit – whatever her reason is. I could only help supporting her and friends.
I thought about my quiet Friday. I missed my art Friday. Summer always makes me sad, like season to me. When PEN said goodbye two weeks ago, she comforted me. Only three weeks! I would be here before you know.
It’s nice having RIT, AMA, NIE, KAT, CEN, and many during mid summer but it comes anyway.. AMA left in sudden because of political situation in her country. RIT, NIE, KAT and CEN would leave early August for three weeks to different countries. RIT would go even longer – till October. My heart stopped.
Three weeks. Feel like for ever. I missed my good friends…
Now I’m thinking to go for holiday (which surprisingly didn’t come to mind before). Independence day, mid August, is the best time to have fun with friends. Many big parties in Bali and Lombok. Do I really want to party in this situation? I feel bad for the situation, my businesses, my staffs, the whole community,.. Persons I know in Bali texting me almost every day asking me about how I’m doing, how’s Jakarta, when I visit them,.. So sad. If only I could hug them all and share the burden.
Ehm.. I sound so melancholy. Yea.. I am. I’m not able to hear three weeks. It sounds so long, too long,.. This is the time when I treasure my time with good friends and loved ones. I miss activities!
Collage of me and my new hair.