Have you appreciated your time?

I realized now that actually I don’t have long morning everyday. Like this morning, as I had meeting at 8:30, I didn’t have time to: load a laundry, do yoga, make fruit smoothie, prepare a light breakfast… My extra was just ironing two loads of clean laundry from the day before and my baju adat for tomorrow. Then I ran to meet Metri who had waited for me with a bag of kue. She is super…
I had nice learn-and-teach session with Metri. I’m really happy to find Linda in Ubud. She taught me a lot how to do business. Grin. She’s been in the high-art business almost ten years. Working with tough businesswoman before has sharpened her skill and good eyes. Lucky his boss now and… me!
She loves neru. So love. I could see her eyes sparkling with excitement. She commented that I have a really nice selection. Sure. I know the two shops where she worked and works. I could say I have different selection. Theirs are also nice but it’s just different from mine. I liked it when she said Ibu memang aneh! Ha ha.. I am aneh. I’m proud to be different. Aneh could also mean odd. That also I’m proud…
I practiced discipline. I worked since Metri left at 9. I didn’t let myself to be idle even for a minute. It’s amazing that I ended up working for eight hours, the normal hours. Ngurah and Pak Agung were so nice to stay and help me out with lightings and fix up this-and-that. I feel blessed to be surrounded by nice people. My treasure.
I pampered myself before home. It’s been weeks since my routine weekly pampering: getting facial and pedicure. Now I know more that I’d been idle for quite long until the past two days. This is one way to appreciate having lots of time.
My life starts now. Earn and spend.
Picture of neru when I left this early evening. It’s a very rare occasion when the space-owner didn’t park his car in front of neru.