Wouldn’t it be nice if we could share the load?

Leading a business can be lonely. My friend reminded me this morning. For me, running a business is ‘lonely’. I vented out (with light heart) my load over short online chat. There are times when I feel so lonely in running three shops. All decisions have to come from me and I have to deal with 'office politic' among staffs too. I have to close my ears but open my eyes. I have to listen but don’t need to see. Those things. It could be frustratingly fun.
A friend offered me a potential business, or what she thought potential. I’d known the characteristics of such business from my observation. Sweat a lot and earn a little. I gave her quite long explanation what we would get in the end apart from the small profit, a complaint. She understands. Glad.
Yes, the three shops I manage now is enough for me. While earning is always essential, I don’t want to put myself into a new stress of trying out a new experience. I have lots in my obligation list already and I’m the one who have to pull all the strings to make things happen. Aah so lonely.
I got away from my thought. I tried out my new vacuum cleaner. I vacuumed mattress and gaps between my bedroom's wooden floors. It’s perfect. So nice to have a vacuum cleaner. Cousin Aga laughed a lot when I shared him my experience Now you know that you still need a lot for your house. Yes, I feel like a newly-wed bride owning a house for the first time. It feels so good to enjoying simple things.
And later after taking car to car-wash, I took time in the heat cleaning the car trunk. I just realized how messy I’d been. I rarely checked the trunk that I found out my boys like to store anything there. I decluttered. Decluttering always gives me nice feeling. My bed, my trunk. Aah.
I haven’t made significant progress today. A part of my mind escapes the obligations, another part urges me to decide quickly. I don’t want to feel lonely. I have plan to share my load with my staffs so I wouldn't feel it.
Photo of bamboo being dried in Kul Kul, Mambal.