Leisure

I like my new style: life without fixed plan. I was trying to fit a trip (to Jakarta or else) since long but it was not easy because of the uncertain circumstances of acquiring the shop and house in Ubud the past few weeks. Both are too precious that I didn’t want to leave Ubud before everything secured or assured. The acquisition of both premises had taken a lengthy process.
I only had a vague plan about when-to-start and what-to-do when I set the date of my trips. Now I’m happy that all fall into places in the end. The shop could only be available for revamping on the 4th and for the first few days I couldn’t do anything. The shop doesn’t need me this week.
Again, I’m glad that I had pushed the trip to happen or I would hardly make it in the next months. I’ve been late for medical check-up almost half year, or more? Now I’m confused. Anyway, I'd been thinking about having my second mammogram (but first after 40s) soon. I really care about this particular part. I also decided to have pelvis ultrasound-scanned beside the general examination.
Yes, I’m having a break in city at the moment. After enjoying Jakarta in the evening last night, now I'm enjoying another city with so many lights. It’s been almost one year since my last visit to Singapore. I arrived in the afternoon. It was hot. Different hot again after Ubud and Jakarta.
I didn’t have much energy left because of lack of sleep. I took easy. Having settled myself in the place, I arranged my ticket back home. This is my first time I travel without a return ticket. Yes, an open plan. In search of a low priced ticket, I had a chance to immerse into the different part of Singapore life. I roamed Lucky Plaza! My second visit to the mall. It’s in the middle of Orchard Road but I hardly had interest to walk in the mall. Only today because I spotted a travel agent's sign in the outside and somehow I believe the agent must have better offer because of the 'nature' of the mall. Grin. It has. I have cross-checked with my travel agent in Jakarta.
I walked back slowly. Browsed Borders without plan to shop. Now I’m ready to rest and start fasting for tomorrow. The medical check-up starts early in the morning.
Photo of a trash bin in Orchard road. New sticker?