Can you accept life as it is?

Letting go
means accepting life just as it is:
elusive, free, spontaneous and without limits.
- Zen practice
I’m lucky to have the luxury to enjoy full moon from my bed. There are times when I feel disturbed by the light before sleep but most of the time I feel blessed that the light showers me. I spent quite long time in bed before sleep enjoying moonlight last night. It’s so nice to watch the ‘white night’ when dark is not dark, when I could enjoy trees' and plants' shapes. Smiled.
Sebetulnya ga ada ya orang yang peduli sama kita? My neighbor friend concluded the other day that hardly anyone cares about our lives. I smiled. That’s very true! I agreed but like him I often felt surprised still. So let’s laugh at complicated life where the standard is unseen. The above quote I shared with a good friend this morning is just perfect to describe my need today.
I decided to stay home today. I don’t want to think about business. The issues are not light but hardly any one shows interest to share ideas with me. That’s fine. Every one carries load too. Time to understand others. Meet myself or get a professional help to ensure satisfying results. I smile a lot since morning. I enjoy life so much. I let go. I accept. I enjoy the unpredictable. I pause for a day.
Life resumes tomorrow.
Photo of my bedroom ceiling, part that I see each morning I do yoga.