Do you want to get a reward?

A friend emailed me saying that she would come to Frangipani to have a look for the last time or… before the shop closed down. It rings a bell. I hadn’t thought about sending a goodbye letter to some 100 email addresses in Frangipani mailing list. I reckoned I had avoided being too close with the business.
And it happened. Moved and edited the mailing list, composed the letter, and sent it are enough to drain my positive energy. By noon, I was empty. I realized I have let myself exposed and to be ready for a question. Replying two responses is already hard. Two girlfriends who live far away cried for me. I sat pondering…
I don’t want this closed-down thing looks not-so-nice. But it seems, I could not avoid. I have seen many business gone not nicely. I understand now. It is not easy to keep the 'good shape'. My staffs are already fighting. I also understand that it wouldn’t be easy for them to keep the good mood in such chaos. I don’t know. I hope they could work with less thinking. The way I did when gave them order. There are moments when I have to stand on the side watching the world goes by.
What a day I had! I have walked in bigger steps now. What I can do now, I do now. It should be rewarding in the end. Just the thought of the reward has made my steps becoming bigger and bigger.
Picture of a dog by the street. He was not happy when I took the picture.