Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Why couldn’t I stick to my plan?


You take care. Now you look after yourself. My good friend reminded me through online chat when I told her that I wasn’t well the past two days. I had flu symptoms that had lingered since I was in Singapore. I took the last bomb last night and it seems to work. I feel much better today.

I had strange day. My washing machine 'exploded' after a few minutes running. I had to use flashlight to see what’s happening at 5:30 in the morning. I smelled something burned. I took easy and waited till the sun shines. Glad it’s just the extension cable. I might have dropped softener into it because I remember I spilled when pouring into the tray. Anyway, it worked till finished its cycle.

I planned to stay in to finish my paper work. I need to compose some letters and play with numbers to get idea of the cost. Uh. Power out since morning and it’s just in the complex meaning we all had to wait for an electrician to have a look. My cell phone and laptop had low batteries. My spirit dropped.

I took my umbrella and went out before noon. I walked to meet Ayu and got treatment like a royal. Some times life goes unplanned. That’s fine.

Photo of a dried frog to eat in Chinatown, Singapore.