Red Eyes

Somehow I know that my body has a good relationship with vitamin B (yes, the complex). It helps my blood type O immune system stronger. Later I was confirmed by the Healthy Choice resto’s list of vitamins my body needs. So I had vitamin B last night after forgetting for weeks.
I got up feeling better. But my eyes? I had quite terrible red eyes last night that I thought it’s another sensitive red eyes caused by public air-conditioner. I spent some hours in PS mall waiting for time to pass the traffic regulation. I didn’t pay extra attention because it cleared up after shower. But this morning I felt my left eyes a bit different, it was pretty red.
I planned to go to bank and have lunch with some ex art-group ladies but I gave my eyes top priority. I made appointment with an ophthalmologist in MMC hospital and went off to be there in time. My flu hasn’t left me. I felt tired: driving, parking, and waiting for doctor. I hardly had luxury to be driven in such condition. My choice probably :-)
The ophthalmologist said I got eye infection on my left eye and have to protect the right from getting the same. She gave me two different eye lotions to be used every 2-3 hours. I decided not to have lunch with the ladies or I might pass the infection. Flu is easy to handle but eye infection is annoying. I don’t remember the last time I got such infection; it must be over twenty-five years.
I have to give in. My body definitely needs rest. I could easily catch any virus if I don’t look after my health. Another reminder to not lose control. I dropped my plan to do banking. I had lost energy actually when driving home. I watched my intake and spent all afternoon finishing Archer that I had read on-off for weeks now. I look forward reading many new books.
Peng called in the afternoon telling me how the ladies thought of me over lunch, that they had my share,…. Yes, it’s very rare that I missed lunch. So sweet Peng. We realized that time has changed. We are all moving into different directions as kids grow, businesses expand, interests extend,… We don’t want to recognize it as we are growing old. We simply grow…
Photo of Ubud temple’s barong by Rad.