Very Physical

It’s an inconvenient circle, if not vicious, that I took longer sleep but then it made my body even weaker. I felt boneless when got up. Ugh. I know this can go for days and I have to go through it before I have my vitality back. I moved in slow motion and had very slow start morning. I lied down between activities: breakfast, internet, yoga, reading,… I didn’t have the luxury to just relax at home as I had meeting with BA Museum team in the afternoon. I didn’t watch my time so it’s good that I got in the Library just on time. I still felt like moving in ‘the background”.
It’s nice to see the Heritage ladies again. There’s always something interesting about the organization activities. This organization has many volunteer activities that are well tended by its members. I renewed my membership so I’m done with my annual duty (but no, they want me to bring a plate of Indonesian snack to the annual welcoming meeting next week, meaning, I cannot skip the meeting).
The BA Museum meeting was short. Some times I think technology can help people “to meet” without physical meeting but in real we actually still need to meet though short. That’s when people have to fly across continents – to attend a “physical meeting”. Hey, what’s my point? My point is… it took us two hours to set up a meeting in the museum next week. Nothing more material than that :-) That’s fine for me. Like reality check, we need to see people’s expression rather just discuss the plan in cyberspace.
So, I had my lunch after the meeting. I had no appetite to have it before went out. There are times when my appetite just down although I know my body needs more nutrition to combat the virus. I’m stranded in 3-in-1 traffic regulation now. Good Vic is around. A short chat will do no harm :-)
Photo of octopus kite in an international kite festival in Bali.