Monday, August 27, 2007

The Reminder


Sunday, August 26

I started the day way too early. I awoke around 2:30 but then waited till 4:30. I like ‘dark’ morning of course but then I felt sleepy after about four hours being active. That I don’t like. But yes, I have to accept my bio-rhythm.

I had hilarious morning. I sent emails to some friends about my Vaio the other day and this morning I got two bids. Surprisingly. One was funny. He texted me he would check if his backpack for laptop he already has fits the laptop. I told him to be careful not to build a garage for his future Jag now :-)

And the other bidder is our friend too. I haven’t said yes to both good friends. I like to see who offers me the best price and term of payment. I’m not a good businessman and later the day a friend confirmed me that. He was astonished when I told him how I helped my craftsmen and friends – to be their middleman – without taking profit. Then he considered me not respecting money especially after a short discussion about the spread of exchange rate that I also tend not to pay attention. Oops.. It’s good though someone had reminded me of that issue. Actually I always know about that but still in the back of my mind I don’t calculate well what I might lose.

So it’s good that I had such insight how I should treat my money. It reminds me of some outstanding payments people don’t pay attention. It’s my turn to pay attention then :-)

I spent my morning in Apple shop again to finish up installing Photoshop we tried but failed yesterday. I must say I feel comfortable with people in the shop. They are nice and smart. I’m glad that I had chosen the right shop. We had a good laugh exchanging experience about gadget. So nice.

I was sleepy before 23:00, I felt happy to know that I had good Sunday. Another business is done. Other businesses are waiting with reminder to treating money well…

Photo of yogi in my balcony.