My Impression

I felt tired and sleepy. That’s when I know my body needs real hard exercise because yoga is not enough. I need cardio exercise, move my body more, sweating more. I checked my agenda and tried to fit gym in the slot. Almost impossible…
This morning I felt strongly about nothing is eternal, especially "impression". I know the notion but I’m just human that can also fall into the belief that things will stay the same for ever. I especially feel that when I have a good impression about something or someone. I tend to hold the impression long time like a belief that something is really good or someone is really wonderful. Only time can change my impression.
It’s the same when I feel like being in a dark deep well with challenges in life, I have to tell myself many times that this is just my impression – temporary feeling. With a little work out, impression will change and I will be okay again. Stay loose!
My feeling takes me to a realization that I really have to be careful with what I say and do because many, if not all, in life is just temporary. It’s so hard to accept the reality because I like to feel comfortable in a state – with a belief. So that’s what I got this morning. Nice realization. Nothing to regret because I’m fine with what I said and did :-)
I spent my AM getting my hair colored – after three canceled appointments. It’s not easy to drag myself to sit in salon. I was so sleepy that I think I dozed off while Herman washing my hair. I was tired. I didn’t feel like meeting friends over lunch so I had quiet lunch in my favorite Coffee Bean. I made it quickly to run to my next in the agenda.
But… It was soo good to run into Rita in the mall. She had a date with husband for coffee. I joined them and spent two hours with her talking and sharing. It’s a pleasant coincidence! For a reason, we don’t know what, we love each other so deeply. We still looked at each other till we disappeared. And love messages poured in after that. I love Rita, my dear girl friend. Knowing her so long, I know this is not just my impression…
Photo of my new soft case. Made in Japan.