Regrouping Needed

I got up with sore throat. It’s been lingering the past few days. Ya, I missed my daily regimen since I left for Ubud almost three weeks ago. I didn’t pay enough attention to take daily vitamin that I have ‘to pay’ now. I feel weak.
I felt bothered about something particular this morning. At least four close persons I know still ‘keep’ my money. It’s not a large amount of money but I must say altogether is quite substantial. It bothers me because it’s not about borrowing (although it bears the same concept) but more “please pay for me first”. I’m used to be good in considering before lending money to someone I know but this “please pay for me first” comes more spontaneous to me. I don’t mind to do it as long as I have the amount but it seems that people just ‘forget’ about paying me back. I don’t like begging for “my” money but it seems I have to do or I might not get my money back. Sorry to say…
Well, it bogs me down all morning. My good intention has hurt me. I reflected that I badly need regrouping my life. I had pushed many things to happen lately that at the same time cost me a lot. I need to slow down, regroup, and move again. I’d been careless. I forgot to respect my rhythm and values.
I visited Apple shop again. This is the first time I have a new gadget and visiting the shop almost every day. My Apple was frozen yesterday that all my settings gone after I restarted. I didn’t have any clue of why. I sat with the Apple guys for half an hour to learn how to do things. I call it a ‘shortcut’ before clicking Help for more information. They were nice to share their knowledge with me and invite me to learn together anytime. Special people.
I didn’t feel well but I had good appetite for lunch. I stopped by same resto yesterday, the Healthy Choice, where we can choose dish and drink according to blood type. Well, that’s not the main reason why I like the resto, it’s a bit pricey anyway. I just like the atmosphere (white and clean like hospital) and today I found out that I could use wireless connection from a neighbor resto. Very convenient.
It is a hot day. I don’t feel comfortable with my sore throat, and my feeling. I shall start regrouping soon..
Photo of Odalan offering.