Sunday, March 8, 2009

Observing my 17 kgs overweight stuffs…


…my porter asked if I’m going to see relatives in Bali. Overweight is common for people fly from Bali, not the other way round. I smiled. It’s so nice to tell people that I live in paradise. His eyes popped out. I told him that I once lived in Jakarta. I think I’d been asked about what city I live twice this trip.

I had nice short morning. I got up a bit ‘late’ at 4:30 so not much I could do. Some of my stuffs were still scattered. I wondered myself what I’ve been taking? I brought all stones for necklace I still had in Jakarta house. I also cleaned up some of my belongings. It’s not an easy packing…

I could not describe the feeling but I feel so good since I awoke. Knowing that I would be home soon might be the reason. It lifted all heavies from my mind. I realized more that issues are always there, and it’s our choice to take it as an issue or not. When I’m happier, I don't see an issue as an issue. I enjoyed that feeling.

It’s not easy since I have two loved ones feeling not well the past days. My cousin in Jakarta is in ICU and my friend’s husband in Ubud been ill since I left Ubud. I care about both and this is not nice feeling.

I had nice long lunch with my cousin and a friend I met in the café. I learn every day. Today I learned how American name themselves. Family name, husband name. stage name. I told her about my plan with the Heritage. She looked interested in being the first member of the Heritage Bali branch, if exists later. I believe this organization will flourish well in Bali. I’m excited.

What a nice way to end a series of suspense the past week… Watching sunset from my bedroom is like getting a gift.

My girls (they are sisters) I left behind this morning. It broke my heart to see them sent me off.