I didn’t have any expectation…

…of the day. After finished with my stuffs yesterday, I didn’t have particular plan but meet an old friend who wants to do business in our old house. I’d like her idea since we need a little bit of ‘life’ in the house.
I had long morning since my friend picked me up a bit before noon. We went to see the house and talked about things we need to do, or, she needs to do. I will stay out of the business. I would like her to run the business herself but with my support. It seems that I cannot take more ‘remote’ business, thing that I don’t have grip on. I have enough things to handle at the moment. Not much but already occupying my time and attention.
I went to see my auntie who seemed not well. I care about her. Then I learned about another family issue that is mild but disturbing. I realized that I have to visit my hometown more often to learn about how things go without Mama around. I also learned the amount of stuffs we need to take care after nephew Dhana moves back to the US. It’s a huge homework especially for me who’s the only one left in Indonesia.
I don’t take the issue now. What I did today was just taking stock and made rough plan so I know what I should do in the near future and is the time frame. I told to many people already how I often had visualized Mama could live for ever that I don’t need to think on behalf of her. My ego.
I’m quite happy with the progress though. It’s nice to be in touch with real issues, when I’m not around, I feel like I'm merely in touch with my illusion. Of course. Now I look forward to experiencing the next trip.
Monique misses Mama. She didn’t like me taking pictures of her.