I still have ‘city girl’…

…in me. I enjoyed wearing nice shoes and being treated in ‘common’ salon in a big mall. Yea, I went straight from airport to get haircut. Pieter was so happy to have enough ‘material’ to create an artwork on my head. He cut my hair real short – like always – but looks different now. I refused Rihanna style like the last time.
Traffic was not bad, it didn’t hit me at least. But I could feel my energy drop. Smog. It’s not an easy morning as well. I never liked the feeling of leaving Dhana. He bought me seven stems of roses yesterday. We had nice junk-food party with pizza, Coke, and seasoned chips. I let myself consuming such food to celebrate our togetherness. And we had nice talk about many things like cooking show and sports he likes to watch on TV.
Anyway, life gets slower after I got what I wanted so long – a haircut. I’m shortie again. Enough to stay away from Jakarta three months. Many friends laughed at me having a hair-stylist in Jakarta that I’m stuck with for more than ten years now. I told Pieter after he cut my hair that I'm not ready to ‘change scissors’ now, and perhaps hardly would. He promised to cut my hair under tree in Bali next month. I look forward…
I feel bogged down even before my days in Jakarta start.
Green in Mama’s garden.