Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today I’m in the mood to do…


…more UNPACKING of my ”years of being a shop-aholic!” My good friend in Ubud emailed me in the morning. She didn’t even have time to call. I smiled remembering my days of decluttering stuffs from my years of being a shopaholic. I have passed the days – the days of being a shopaholic. Say it again?

I spent morning in an oasis with my different-world friend – my hair colorist. I met him once a month and really he is like an oasis of different world. He has both sides of the world: male and female point of views, Javanese and Balinese approaches, crazy but know-how-to-behave… He is also my extended television. I’d liked to ask him What’s hot in the infotainment? Then he would tell me non stop who’s going through divorce, who’s dating who, who’s pregnant, who sues who, who has love scandal… I only needed to interrupt with a question every now and then to keep the gossip going. It was fun!

I spent all afternoon tying loose ends. Washed car (in car wash I mean), checked out telephone line in Telkom office, groceries shopped… I’m a bit nervous preparing the house for two royal guests who will come tomorrow noon. This is going to be my first time to have two for sleepover. Oh, I once had for one night but one had to sleep on couch. Not this time. I have futon already.

Hm I look forward to adventuring together with girlfriends.


Two worlds near restaurant where I had lunch – lotus pond and rice field with a fake guard.