My sister once told me…

…that she often got inspiration in the shower. I do too actually. I could get inspiration anywhere and anytime but… I need to be by myself to be able to get my mind processing. Like writing, I need exclusive time with myself to process plots.
So what’s inspiration I got today? A new layout in Neru that I haven’t taken measure because of my staff’s day off. I need her advice as front liner. The inspiration had kept me in Ubud as initially I had a plan to go downtown. I reminded myself to stay focus to what I need to do first. Working on Neru new layout and merchandise, and that entails to… a lot!
So, I stayed home and reviewed all necklaces I made the past (almost) two years. It was not an easy task. I had let my self to… distraction! My friend in Manila buzzed me as she was about to market our stuffs for business for the first time. She already had a preview and got a very good response so we were quite excited about it. We talked through online chat to make sure all are fine. What a nice way to communicate – like we were in the same room, did our own things, but could chat anytime.
I made not-so-bad progress but could do better if I pushed myself harder. Well, I had nice time reading Lyrics by Sting – book among Christmas presents I got. I’m crazy about Sting that loved ones know. The book is so good. Sting is truly a writer. He likes and is good at writing, poems (lyrics) or stories. He gives comment on or story behind some lyrics he wrote. Some are touching, some are sad, some are deep.
Observing my day, I began to realize that my life has become unbalanced because of many things I want and need to do in a day. I need to go out, I want to create necklace or else at home, I have to look after family stuffs, I want to read, I need to meet people, I have to do household chores, I want to… wind down. Now I sound like complaining. Yes, I complain because I don’t mind doing it all.
Balance would find its way.
Necklaces on new trays I created with a local craftsman.