I just awoke a few minutes when…

…I thought something not exactly right about my friend’s jewelry price. I got up and check out the receipts. I didn’t wait long, I run the numbers in Excel and before morning over I had made appointment to meet up with her in Sanur. She canceled haircut to have business meeting only. She met several friends before she leaves for Australia tonight.
I was not sure about ‘bargaining’ actually. I don’t like bargain and I don’t feel comfortable to see people bargaining. I thought it’s ugly to negotiate an ego. I’m not a tough negotiator because I don’t like to be in a ‘negotiation’ – like I don’t like to be in an argument. So I was a bit nervous when I left Ubud.
Good I brought that up! I didn’t have to say a word. My friend just said Hey I made a mistake, give me your sheets! She adjusted the price and bang! I felt my confidence back. Confidence to have her stuffs in my place with the right price. Phew… Show up!
I ran errands on the way back. I have to get things done today and tomorrow is final. I’m leaving again on Wednesday. I don’t look forward to being on a trip again but it seems I could not bargain. Not that I didn’t try to move the dates, I didn’t have much options. Chinese New Year is around the corner. Many said I should stay in Ubud during the week for business is supposed to be better that week.
Fine.
Business scene on the way to Ubud. I just loved the jars.