My days in Malang are usually…

…‘do-your-own-thing-together' days. Dhana and I often got up early so we were both busy since early. We did our own thing but together. He watched cartoon on television and I watched DVD on my laptop. He played game on his laptop, I did my stuffs on mine. He cook in the kitchen, I stretched in the garden. It’s the usual view.
Today is one of those DYOTT days. The day felt long because we started very early. The houseboy spent all day looking after Mama’s garden then packed up plants I plan to bring tomorrow. A good childhood friend came over at noon till afternoon. It was really quiet in the big house especially when Dhana and I took… a nap! Yea. Thing I did the past two days for half an hour.
I will leave for my home tomorrow early in the morning. I asked Dhana if he would like to come with me despite I don’t have two important ‘toys’ he needs: internet and TV. He preferred to stay in Malang and do his own thing to spend the semester break. It got me thinking that I might have to consider installing an entertainment in the house for loved ones.
So today is quiet like I had expected yesterday. Here and elsewhere.
An old church in the main street of Malang.