It’s a good feeling.

I feel really good the past days that I told my good friend I would use the feeling as ‘benchmark’ so next time I feel different I know that I don’t feel good. I kept asking myself what had made me feel good. Somehow I know it doesn’t come in auto mode. I must have pressed a button I don’t know.
I have a feeling that my good feeling come from the task list. The list that had become short in a few days after I knocked it done. My friend and I discussed about real touching thing to give it a life to make a progress. We believe in good energy that could help kicking a good thing to happen, only if we are willing to do, to touch. I noticed that Neru made a significant sales after I visited the shop, or sometimes even only because I’m around Ubud. Like magic my friend stated.
Bali was super hot, unbelievably hot. I was not able to do more than two errands. I dreamed of my cool living room on the way back. It’s the safest place on a hot day in Ubud. I planned to work a bit but failed as I enjoyed online chatting with two friends. It was hilarious and fun.
I feel so good.
Picture of a sign in Ngurah Rai airport.