Saturday, September 27, 2008

It’s a quiet night.


Am well and quiet. I replied to my good friend who asked how I was. It’s another Saturday night by myself. I spent the good quiet time reading, ironing, listening to frogs and Sting… It’s perfect after a nice day with a good friend in the afternoon.

I made a trip to Denpasar, finally, after canceled it twice last week. I had to go today to shop for my dear nephew. He’s been a nice boy the past year so I could not meet him empty handed. I bought what he had asked me: extra virgin olive oil to the latest Nintendo game.

I chatted with a good friend over late lunch. Catch up after months of not seeing each other. Time flies. We’d been traveling, she acquired Mac Pro, I lost Mama, she changed job, I changed car… We kept comparing notes about many things. Tomorrow she’s off to Bandung, her hometown, and I will stay a few days more. We promised to see each other again after Eid holiday.

I planned a nice way to spend a Saturday night. I bought movies! Thing I rarely did. So funny that I made a fool mistake. I forgot that my laptop could not play VCD and actually I didn’t realize that I had bought VCDs. So here I am spending the night in old mode.

Picture of a squirrel on palm tree this morning.