It’s out of tank.

Enjoy getting stuff done in JKT, and some entertainment too! I was staring at sea of cars in toll road before reading the text from my friend. I smiled. Yes, I enjoyed the beat of Jakarta and would like to find the entertainment in it.
I left house in the morning. Dhana looked cheerful. I’m glad because it’s not often he shared such expression when I left Malang. He looked forward to seeing me again in a couple of weeks. Yes, I told him the other night that before he knows it I would be with him again.
Again, I felt my mind split into many directions. I miss my bed in Ubud. I miss my routine. I miss feeling safe in a place. I was confused thinking where I flew from when I looked for my flight's baggage belt in airport. Same confusion my travel agent experienced. The lady had booked me in flight to Surabaya instead of Denpasar.
I felt tired so spent all afternoon doing things I like: reading and being online. My cousin told me yesterday that I looked like fish out of tank without laptop and Internet. I could not agree more. Glad my dysfunction modem in Malang works in Jakarta. I would function again tomorrow morning.
Picture of a notice in airport this noon.