So far so good??
Friday, April 20
Today is not one of my days. There are times when many things gone wrong. Now I’m thinking whether it’s full moon these days? It can't be. I don’t know. Anyway, I went to Asian Civilisations Museum because MKO said that they have nice collection and again I have to say that the museum is super – well displayed and very nice and neat a la Singapore.
I was up and down trying to learn more about myself during the day. I got a lot of lessons though:
1. visiting museum makes me appreciate more of my treasure at home.
2. to donate my old jewelry and textile collections (later) to a museum might be a good idea.
3. to see ‘simple crafts’ get good appreciation in other country makes me appreciate more of the work, this also implies to other thing :-)
4. to have initiative is not always good.
5. listening is not enough, reading what I don’t see is more important.
6. planning is not always good, or at least, don’t tell others my plan so others won't feel bound.
7. to be flexible is good, but to be soft is even better.
8. don’t come up with silly meaningless statement.
9. be clear of what I want by sharing it distinctly.
10. don’t be too serious, let others have their own style.
I let myself sunk at Gramophone looking at interesting CDs not knowing what I wanted. I had no plan to buy... but interesting CDs popped one by one. The shop attendant was happy for me for I got Fresh Aire – a rare collection from the 80s. I didn’t mean to find but it’s there. A little sunshine that made me feeling lighter and more after the attendant asked me happily So far so good?? I thought that’s the most sincere question a nice person can ask. :-)
Photo of an Indian doll at the Asian Civilisations Museum in Singapore.