April Full
It’s a new month, special day. Instead of fooling someone, I changed my blog’s background color. I always liked my blue but I also wanted to give my blog a mood. Summer is coming. It would be fun to see an energizing color – red. Actually I was inspired by Usep’s blog. He used fresh red instead of the usual black but today he changed to white :-) Anyway, I’m happy with my new mood.
I yawned a lot today. I felt like staying home but had promised AS to visit his auction. Yaa, he’s been doing it two years and I never went to one. We had nice discussion through email about holding an auction well and he invited me to have a look today.
I combined the trip with doing something else. Nothing in particular. I enjoyed Kemang area, I observed business that come and go. It surprised me how fast a space changed look or business. Some businesses remain the same though. I went to a shop and a restaurant I used to visit frequently in the past. The owners still remembered me even they could tell how long I hadn’t been to their place. I blamed it on the time that flies too fast :-)
I visited AS in the afternoon. He was still conducting an auction. Like entering a shoe shop for me, I don’t need new shoes when entering but could go out with shopping bag. I’m not interested in buying more paintings the past few years but looking at the display, I liked at least three paintings. If I had time and patience, I would check the thick catalog to see whether the lot had been done or not. Glad the system had stopped me from proceeding further.
I still yawned a lot when I got home after dark. I dozed off for awhile and lost track of time. It seemed that my body needs a good rest.
Photo of coconut I had today.