Regeneration

I woke up with mild sore throat. It felt like swollen inside. It’s been two days actually that I ignored. I ate too much snack from supermarket that tastes soo good but actually is not good at all. I had taken lots of water and thousands mg of vitamin C but seems it didn't stop the symptom.
I observed my body and it seemed okay. I sent text message to PEN and LDY that I could not join lunch. We planned to discuss about Bali trip but of course I don’t want to pass flu or whatever to them. It’s early stage, could be contagious..
I’m happy at home. I had a lot of fruits in the morning. I just remembered that I had skipped dinner last night :-) again because of the supermarket snack that made me full. If Mama were around.. I started my first necklace around 9:00. Day feels long – very nice. I long to read, I have too many nice books in queue. When we met in Ubud last month, JG ‘complained’ that traveling takes his working time, like wasting time. RG said that actually traveling is the best time for self: processing ideas, reading, or simply contemplating. I agree with him. I miss reading just now while I read a lot when traveling.
Some times I thought I have all the time just for myself but how come I don’t have time to read and do translation well once I decide to do something else. MKO, CAR, SM, and I talked about the phenomenon of “don’t want to miss anything”. I was surprised to learn about more people suffer from a same thing: do not want to rest early in the evening because do not want to miss anything although actually most of the time they have to let themselves to fall asleep in couch or bed with a book open. I told them that it took time for me to conquer the feeling, to tell my body to delay the fun till early morning, and I have made it. Now I could sleep before midnight and catch morning sun. They laughed though because they need minimum 8-hour sleep. Then they miss many ha ha…
I’m not bad today. I have created some different styles. Like I said yesterday, when it flows, it flows like river. It’s a perfect activity while regenerating my body. I feel much better now after lunch and taking mild OTC medicine.
Photo of Black Like Magic I made today.