Zero-in Aja

I remembered Garuda airline office in my neighborhood was always quiet so I asked Dumbo if she liked to join me for early lunch in PI mall where I had appointment for hair color. Perfect. Three in one day.
I got number 52 in queue, it was still 39 by then. I looked around, yes.. many people and I got ‘bad signal’. Seating area was full, that’s fine, but.. those faces! They looked helpless staring blankly at blasting small TV broadcasting silly quiz. There were 5 counters: one actively in operation, one closed, two slowly operated, one with girl did nothing. Hm. I read one of two newspapers available. I read it thoroughly, I had all the time.
I had to reschedule my lunch twice before finally gave up. 13 persons times 10 minutes. I even had to call the Call Center to extend the time limit – to keep the ticket reservation as long as could be.
I needed an hour to get service. It was not my day. I chose wrong route to PI mall. In Jakarta, no route is right because we don’t know the condition of the other route at the same time. We always feel that we are in the wrong route then. The main problem was… it was raining hard. Road was flooded a bit here and there that slowed the traffic.
I got PI mall an hour later (of the usual 20 minutes). My stomach was upset then. I hadn’t had dinner last night and had lots of papaya and yoghurt in the morning. Hm. Masuk angin. I decided to have roast beef sandwich with focaccia and chai latte before went to my color studio.
Mas Kirno had a good job today. He gave highlight on my plain dark brown hair. I need at least duo-tone to show the ‘texture’ of my hair cut. I took my time today unlike other times when I asked Mas Kirno to work as fast as he could. I let Dion worked too. He did foot massage. Others called it ‘pampering self’, I called it ‘killing time’. It was still raining outside.
Dion and I shared a hilarious chat about female gay. He started by saying that I have the look a ‘woman’ like. He shared me tips to avoid such encounter. Same tips I learned from MW but I gave Dion’s tips a thorough thought :-) He suggested me to forget about being a good girl. Just close the communication channel if I don’t want to risk myself. Any good intention I make would be interpreted differently, he said. So.. zero-in aja, he said. In other words.. give zero hope.
Photo of slogan of a new cellular operator: Mau? (= You want?)