Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th


I had busy morning with domestic chores. I’d been off doing it a week, I guess. I don’t know what made me busy but I simply didn’t do my ritual, or less doing. It happens when I have a new muse. This time is the biggie jewelry :-)

I made a business deal before 7:00. A real deal: soft loan for my new business that has to be paid in 6 months. My mantra Quality at affordable price catches the investor’s attention. I like the deal – it’s like having a boss – I have to be responsible of what I do. Of course, in many walks of life I have to be responsible but doing business is another thing especially in the case when generating income is not a main goal. I want to have a real goal in this business now. It’s time to challenge myself, to prove myself, that I can do well with my drive and learn from it. Whatever result is.

I practiced Sharma’s extra mile (chapter 10) – a point I learned today. Do more, make extra mile. Well, mine was not seriously an extra mile but still stretching me to do something more in a way. I had to spend more miles and time to print personal business card I have tried to print since very long. It doesn’t meet my design still but I better gave in or I would spend rest of the day in printing shop. Not bad though. I have business card now :-)

I met Rad over lunch in her office complex. She was still busy with office that could not go too long from office. It’s so nice to be able to meet without making a real date like usual. I had foot massage for my stiff right foot after lunch. I get foot cramp more often now especially when I’m on-off car in such position. I have to mind my step and position. Ugh. Rohim did well, it eased the contraction. I hope it would be better after night sleep..

I feel tired now. I had not good solid sleep last night. I awoke before 4 hours and had light sleep till dawn. I’m going to rest early and be ready for a new adventure tomorrow.

Photo of my new exploration.