Freedom To Plan

My childhood good girlfriend TET and her daughter are in Jakarta since Monday. I hadn’t met her and felt bad about it. I got my days full of doing something else. So I set my day to meet her because today is the only day, she is busy so am I.
We planned to meet lunch time then off after 14:00 after her girl joins other contestants. She is in modeling competition. But.. can we plan something ahead in Jakarta? We can but chance is slim to get what we plan. I could only meet her after 14:00. That changed the block of time I reserved for her. I gave up my day because it was chopped into two anyway.
I used the long morning to declutter bedroom. I managed the laundry and tidied necklaces. It seemed that I've got too many now. The good news about it, I wear them all and that explains why it looked so bad after weeks of not ‘defragmenting’ as shown in photo. I know it won’t last long to stay neat but I tidied anyway.
I read more about the Tibetan art of positive thinking. More about the fourteen types of freedom we should possess. I read the elaboration type by type and am glad to know that I possess them all. I cannot say that I possess them 100% but I am sure that I have ‘access’ to possess 100% if I want. That’s more important for me. Curious to know what are the fourteen freedoms?
1. Financial freedom
2. Emotional freedom
3. Intellectual freedom
4. Freedom from negative individuals
5. Sexual freedom - the freedom shared with a partner :-)
6. Political and physical freedom
7. Freedom to choose what you eat
8. Freedom to educate your children as you wish
9. Freedom to hold any spiritual beliefs
10. Freedom from pain, anger and suffering
11. Freedom to live your own life as you see fit
12. Freedom to know that you can change your life as you think best
13. Spiritual freedom that makes your life work
14. Freedom that you understand and cherish
#8 is not applicable but I know I have the access if applicable. Some don’t exist before, it becomes accessible now as I grow more independent and know how to love self better. So I’m glad to know that I am okay :-)
I met TET later in the afternoon. I accompanied her to have lunch then we moved to CC to have coffee and snack. I thought we could not sit that long but I was wrong. Of course we could sit for hours chatting like we used to do when I visited Malang. Especially later after our childhood male friend IMN joined. It was hilarious. I realized that time has ‘changed’ us in positive ways. They are parent now and see life from different point of view. Very nice. We should meet more often.
I’m glad I met TET finally. Although I lost time for frogs but I don’t feel like my freedom was taken..