Wednesday, November 22, 2006

When It’s Time..


I was excited to start my day. I got up before 5:30 and tidied bedroom with joy. My plan was to start working early, as early as 7:00 after shower. Mm nice morning…

Buzz… My step grandma passed away. She was found before 6:00, died in her sleep. She was 88. Hm. I continued doing housework and made few calls. I talked to Mama long time. She is leaving for NZ this Saturday. She had many things to talk about. Her flight changes, preparation, nephew DHA, next project,..

I visited my auntie’s house before 11:00. Some relatives were already there. My step grandma was the last of four sisters if I’m not mistaken. She was not well of asthma since early this year. She refused to show up in ATO’s wedding two weeks ago. Mama had a chance to see her in bedroom. She was well but she thought she was not well enough.

Anyway, I stayed till they all left for cemetery. I didn’t join, I need to sit and work. Plan is plan. Jakarta is very humid hot today. I got home around 14:00 only to find myself too tired to think. I changed and read PEN’s magazine. Finally I had time to read about 100 VF people who contribute to change world thru their influence. Very inspiring.

I changed my plan for the evening too. I planned but now I let time tells me :-)

Photo of Bude Mus taken last February.