“What is MY holiday?!”
“Ibu, can I take holiday tomorrow?”
“What holiday?”
“MY holiday!”
“What is MY holiday?!”
“Just off. I want to stay at home.”
“Ehm.. Ya.”
That was LIN who asked me for permission two days ago. I was shocked at first but then I gave in. I know the feeling. Away from routine, even for one day. I also badly need holiday.
She must have boring routine. Go to work in the morning, sit in quiet shop for seven hours, not much have physical activity, hardly have more than one person to talk to (exclude walk-in custos), listen to same music, do same job,.. For almost seven years now.
Shame on me who feel bored of my daily. Like I do not have flexy time, not do many, not have options, not have variety of friends, not listen to various music, not do different things,.. All the time.
I almost fix my holiday dates. I need to be away for a few days before end of the month. Or, I will live with the dream to be away. End the dream and start summer with fresher energy, spirit, and ideas.
My routine today: go to FRA (general check up), have lunch at favorite warung and grocery shopping afterward.
My new today: meet AD’s baby at FRA and attend German RIT’s farewell party at her former-now-empty house.
Slideshow: all photos are taken today.