Lost Weight??
Today I did better. I got up right after I woke up at 5:35. I knew it’s still dark outside but that’s the only way to maximize a day. I’m happy that I’d decided to get up.
I checked email and worked on scrap page.. again! Singapore has a lot of leaflets and brochures wherever. Paper with info are everywhere from airport to hotel room. Plenty. It tickled me to cut them ha ha.. I cut what I had in room and from airport. Just about Singapore great sale 2006. I like the result, simple and green! I put Singapore coin from my first shopping at Paragon. I haven’t done with the page tho.. I want to draw the map but I didn’t take my gold pen with me. I will do later when I’m back.
It was raining so hard since morning, no sun rays on my bed. I decided to stay in room till noon. But this time I really had to have breakfast. No more skip meals. My bad habit when I don’t have company, I skip meal(s). No one to push me so I take it easy. And too easy..
When I came on Friday, I ate one time: late lunch cum dinner. Yesterday was the same. A bit different. I had pasta for lunch and mushroom soup for dinner before went back hotel.
I don’t enjoy the ritual if I have breakfast in hotel. Shower and all! Although I enjoy the feeling after shower he he. This morning was funny. I was insisted to take two eggs instead of one egg I asked. He said that it charged me the same. The problem is I could not finish it. He went and was back a minute later to push me again to take two. Whatever.
When the eggs came, I knew what he meant by two eggs. I got the eggs in a bowl, not with its eggshell. No wonder they ‘need’ two because it would look ‘ugly’ if they only served one ha ha.. I didn’t expect that.
Finished my meal, I observed what I had had. I had half of everything. Toasted bread, fruit plate, tea, orange juice, and of course the egg (bare, without bacon / sausage). Ehm.. last night I got ‘reprimand’ from the waiter because I didn’t finish my soup. Of the big bowl, it only went down 1.5 centimeter. I ate almost all of the two buns tho. So hard to explain people why I eat so little.
I don’t know how to push myself to eat more. I prefer to use the time for something else, especially in the morning. I’m not the one who rushes quiet morning to have good breakfast. I prefer my lazy morning. Then prefer the busy noon, and the relaxed afternoon, and the calm evening. So when I have time to eat??