Arty Arrangement

I slept shorter last night, about four hours. I felt like flying in the morning although I felt okay. I opened window by my computer desk and enjoyed the breeze. Morning ritual started.
I arranged six photos using Photoshop last night. For the first time. I was not really happy with the result. I still saw white ‘gap’ in between photos. I needed more practice.
I remembered that it was time for me to send summer greetings to my online friends (friends that I only see thru emails). It’s quite early to welcome summer but I know some friends have already on their way to start summer. Mm.. would be nice if I send my life update -- sampler of my activities -- to greet them. I selected the pictures quickly and started to count the time. I needed to know how long it took me to make a simple arrangement.
Copy – paste took a few minutes after familiarizing the steps. Cutting and arranging was quite a challenge. I haven’t known how to use the ruler, but I believe there’s a tool to make my work easier. I finished arranging nine photos in 30 minutes. Still unhappy with edges.
I clicked on the brush to make line. It was fun!! I practiced my patience, motoric skill to hold and move cursor using touch pad (I don’t use mouse), and my ‘eagle eyes’ to notice not-nice line.
I am not able to make straight line – which is very fine. But ‘trembling’ line was not-nice either. I spent time longer in line department. My perfectionism was challenged. I clicked ‘redo’ so many times. Nice tho to see the burned effect on the edge.
I sent out the final artwork to every corner of the world; to remind my friends that I still exist ha ha.. Enough. Ibu Scrubber had waited for me. She called me many times since last week. Yea.. I was hoping to use the time to have sleep extension. But.. I was wrong. My mind was like a busy hard-disk, light on, and made noise croak croak. Yes, I could not sleep a wink. I was really tired being tied for an hour or so. Grr.
I planned my revenge then. I needed an activity. Shopping in a hyper-supermarket!! Thing that I hardly do especially on weekends. I don’t need 'heavy' shopping so I don't like shopping in busy huge supermarket. Wasting time and energy but.. this time I needed to buy mattress for staff. Her sister is coming in a few days.
Not to waste the trip, I combined it with weekly grocery shopping. One thing I enjoy in hyper-supermarket is its many sections from electronics to stationery; and every section offers a lot of variety – from rice to manisan and dodol (sweets from West Java). All shown in photo.
I was bubbly again back home. Predictable! Another art challenge..