Simply To Act

I was impatient. I cut my huge avocado from Malang. It is told that avocado will ripe quicker when put in cooler place; so I put one in bathroom. Four days now, half part is still hard. I should not believe that, been too long.. Oh it looked good when I cut. But yea.. still hard but should be okay. Pouring milk, I crushed it with hand-blender. It tasted bitter... Okay a bit papaya might help. Yak! I gave up.. Only sugar could help. Now I feel full and my palate is bitter.. A lesson to be patient!
It was raining hard since morning. I didn’t feel like going out, stuck in traffic, although I wanted to go to FRA again today. I stay at home. Ibu Scrubber came. She called me two days ago, she needs money. Mm okay. It was just perfect, stranded and tired. But then what..?
Today she was chatty. She didn’t stop talking about her life, family, and people she knows. She’s venting. She should have a blog ha ha. I let her talking but I didn’t respond well. She’s talking about same thing every time. I understand that life is hard for her. She lives with two daughters (a mother and a gay – I think) and FIVE kids under twelve years old (father left!). She is the bread winner I guess; while the two girls don’t do much to help the mother. She eats once a day; she gives everything to the kids. She cooks very simple meal for herself; sometimes she cuts veggie from neighbor’s garden and has it with sambal. I want to do more for her but she’s not good in biz. I have tried many times. It may not come easy for her cos she still needs the money for food; she eats up the ‘capital’. So how can I do more to help?
Perfect ‘torture’, body and mind. I had nice noon with her tho. Now I start my afternoon. 13:30
Now I have project to do! I created FRA blog! There’s a lot of things to do. Researching materials, writings, collecting pictures,.. But nice! I have published it. If I didn't start, I never started. Now I’m very into it.. It should be ready by this weekend. I’m doing this one first before PLV cos I have all the materials.
I managed to read a few more pages of Anna Karenina too. Lil progress but nice. I love reading when sun still shines. My living room has perfect natural lighting between 15:00 and dark. At night it would be dimmer cos I like tungsten lamps. This picture shows the spot where I work everyday. I like sitting on big cushions – ‘cozy informal’, laptop is on low Chinese coffee table. I have lots of stuff I like surround me. My aromatherapy oil burner never stops burning; I put it in high Chinese stool. My lemony water jug is never far from me; to ensure my water intake. And all those entertainments nearby..
My former ‘close’ male friend called me in the afternoon. He missed me. It’s been two days he felt low, he said. Mm.. I didn’t know what to say. I just 'taught' him to learn to love self more. What a tip.. Ha ha.
Okay, I shall continue my project.. Read what I found today:
“When we look back at our lives as a whole, we are most haunted by things left undone – romantic opportunities untried, career changes unexplored, friendships left untended, so the first suggestion is simply to act.”
-- from a book by Neal Roese, PhD